Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another pretty nice movie tat u cnt miss it!

he is snake eye. he is 1 of the member of G.I.Joe.
he do not talk after his sifu is died. but he can hear. lolz
he is a ninja? i tink so, cos he was covered all the body...
so curious abt his face @@ handsome or nt?
u look the pic..
how does he look like when he is holding a katana?

G.I Joe is an action, adventure, sci-fii movie~
its was very nice!!
high technology somemore!! cool man!
the people still can move lai move ki ( dont knw wat i saying? go try go try ^^)
sometimes exceting but yet funny! haha..


G.I.Joe 2009 consider as part 1
im sure tat still hv part 2 bcos the bad guy nt yt die mah~~
im waiting G.I.Joe 2 nw~~ =p
Rate: 4 stars




2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Yah! I've heard about this movie soooo much. But I haven't got the chance to watch. Everyone is saying that it's so nice, maybe better than Transformers lagi. Wondering if it's true?

Junoey said...

dnt knw oo..my bf say its more hi-tech than transformer lar....but i like the story of transformer...hehe..