Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st day of the class

yesterday is the 1st day of my class for sem 4
ok...i thought we are still junior.
but nw we cnt say so....
i doesnt satisfy wif the time table...
monday & wednesday only start at 1pm till 3pm(project management)
but tuesday & thursday almost spend me whole day.....@#$%!@#$%
from 8am till 10am (construction technology 3)
3pm till 5pm(Ce construction & quantities 1)
6.30pm till 8.30pm(contract administration 1)
means i hv to go back after the morning class
then afternoon go back college again! haiz...
somemore, the class was so packed yesterday...
33 or 36 person in the class .....arrrh....
i dnt hv enuf fresh air alrdy...lolz
anyways, QS nt an easy course.
i hv to study hard n smart...i will try my best de!
my dear friends, we jiayou 2gether!!!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

QS is still a popular course for the semester...
My class the least is 5ppl only...
the most only 10+ a bit...

mikhaelkueh said...

Your college far away from you home not? If not still okay, but if it's far... Stay at school and work on your assignments while waiting for the next class lor? Or go computer lab facebook and msn lah.. Ahhahaha :P

Junoey said...

js, hmm..from my house to my col take abt 10minit or 15 minit lo...dnt wan stay at col tis few week, nt yt start my assignment yet, but soon later.

Junoey said...

keiko, cham lo...so many Qs later nex time i hard to find eat le....sobs