Saturday, April 18, 2009

unlucky day

Today around 11.30
when i washing dishes
i accidentally break a bowl~
==''
well, i dnt knw how i break it...
bcos i didnt not touched it leh....
how come it will drop on the floor itself?
my sis didnt put it properly?
hmm....what is tis means?
something is going to be happened ma???

afternoon, my sis received my mum call~
ask me bring my bro go tuition
if she still nt yt go home~
she says she stay at police station n make a report now~
what happened ? i asked my sis after she put down the phone...

my sis : mummy accident.....
me : huh? den she got injury or not?
my sis : no lar...
me: how abt the car? and tat person's car?
my sis : hmm...mummy say tat person's car very serious, mummy de car still ok...
me: oh...ok. later when she back i juz ask her more detail...

after 1 hr later......my mum still nt yt reach home
i call my mum

me : mi, whr r u nw? y so late nt yt go home?
my mum: going home now, juz nw make a report...
me: oh...ok lo....byebye~

after she backs i juz ask her y like tis lo....
she say she so careless
step wrong break bcum accelerate~
==''
really soi lo~


today is my grandfather's birthday~
unfortunately he drop into small drain~
haiz....his knee bleed le....
luckily still can walk...
he still can laugh loudly ...sweat~
wish ah gong happy birthday
&
mummy can more concentrate when doing someting~
^^

4 comments:

JO3 Ang ... said...

2moro is another day =)
cheers .

Junoey said...

yea....thx ^^

Marciana said...

Good thing your ah kong ok..
I miss my ah kong =(

Junoey said...

thx....^^