Monday, April 13, 2009

New place for my Lovely Hamsters

This is a new place for my hamster cage~
juz outside my room~
so kolian~

naughty dora n me ^^
i hv to put them outside of my room~
bcos my mum said is it very dirty~

u see~~
how dirty they are?
they like to bite the tissue bcum like tis~
and slp wif it~
no wander my mum dnt like u~~

Bubu~~
the cutest 1~
ah dear love her so much~
but nvr help them clean up their cage ==

Dora and bubu eating shrimps
(can buy from Amazing pets and animal kingdom its around Rm5.90 - Rm 6.++)

Bubu


naughty dora, always like to bully Bubu~
so naughty de~~
but she scare of water~
like to bite my finger too ==''
i hv 4 hamsters wif me now~
their are Pipi (father), Bubu (daughter), Dora (daughter), cha cha(son)
wish them can stay longer wif me~~=x


No comments: