Tuesday, April 7, 2009

1st day of 3rd semester

haiz.....today, i cnt wake up by myself...however i hv on my alarm.
no use oso....
bcos i cnt heard the sound
i knw tat is really loud already
BUT~ i still cnt wake up ==
then, my mum ask me wake up lo...
after tat i realize me almost get late le...
bcos i wake at 7.05am.
my class start at 8am...
then rush rush rush~~
7.40 reached college~~
eat at dragon corner and wait my classmates too~~
arr...they so late juz reached ==
8.40am finished my 1st class
which is ESTIMATING
teach by Miss Jenny
after that , i went to limteh wif my gang
at dragon corner again ==
lolz...
10am start my 2nd class again
which is PLANNING AND BUILDING BY -LAW
teach by Miss Evelyn
same oso~ tis time oso used 40minits to cover everyting for today~
boring ar~~
1am start my 3rd class again~
which is BUILDING QUANTITIES 1
teach by course leader Miss Ivory
a bit stress to attend her lesson
haha....
honestly, i nt satisfy wif my time table
bcos y i nid to attend my class start from 8am to 3pm leh?
and nex day start at 3pm until 5pm?
hmm.....
very tired oo.....8am until 3pm~
somemore, tis yr we will going to be very very busy
bcos of Assignment, assignment and assignment~
wish me goodluck
and pass every subjects~
^^

2 comments:

Marciana said...

Your class 8-3 counted good.. My class on monday.. 8am to 9pm..
Lagi teruk >.<
8-12 one subject, 2-6 one subject, then 6-9 another subject.. eeewww..

Junoey said...

omg....u so pity~~ u wun feel so sleepy during lecturer talking?