Saturday, April 10, 2010

im back from training..

well,im back to blogging nw...hope i will manage my blog very well. i have spend my 3 months to undergo my industrial training. i was chosen TM WONG & ASSOCIATES which located at jalan kereta api. i was guided by Mr Wong. he is general manage too. i very appreciated that i hv learn and gained more new knowledge from him. Besides that, i will never forget my colleague,they are miss shelly and miss wong. they helps me a lot and learned many things from them. still hv 3 friends that i wont and cnt forget to say thanks to them, they help me when i faced problem.
once again, really thank to them.

hmm...i have started my 5th semester dy...same thing happen,i taken 4 subjects. there are building economic 2, building quantities 2, civil engineering construction quantity 2 and contract administration 2. haha...all of them is '2' . i hope i can handle them well and get good result in final. seem tis is my second last semester, i shud be put more effort on it. oh ya...the most important thing is i hope i can improve my english in tis yr. so that, i can be a professional Qs in the future.

goodluck to me ^^


No comments: