Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hilton

Internal of Hilton restaurant~~do u see tat?? alot of food ho? hungry liao~~

Gathering~~

er....forgot wat is tis le...but nice ooo~~ ^^

lolz....finished by me~~ me really can eat alot~

dear's plate got wat? salad(he did himself),meat and seafood~

Sushi~~


Colourful fruits~~
The most delicious dessert from there is CHOCOLATE TART~ i can finish it whole plate ooo~~ =xlastly, i cnt finish my ice cream, bcos i eat alot alrdy....still hv alot of food tat i ate i didn take pic....bcos busy eating hahahaha~~

Tis afternoon i went to Hilton to have my buffet lunch~ its was my 1st time.OH YEAH~~ I was very excited!!! bobian....me is stk (sua teng ka)lolz... i went wif my bf and his family. We hv offered price, tat is 1 person RM21++ means Rm22 gua...lolz...Bf 's parent oso gathering wif their friends thr..^^ hmmm~ When i walk in....there is alot of nice foods, like western foods, Asian foods, Japanese foods, Malay foods, bread and so on~~ The most attract me is they dessert~~ OMG~~ so many dessert~~ make me wan drop my saliva le~~ haha~~ i reached thr around 12.30pm and i leave thr around 2.30pm lo~~ ^^ i eat alot from thr, too full liao....even dinner oso cnt eat ki~ =p

2 comments:

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

wow... make me air liuh melelah liao.. haha..

Anyway, some suggestion here:

Either your background colour or font colour should be adjusted, it cause some function is not visible.

Good luck and enjoy blogging ya~

smile~

Anonymous said...

hi, elims. hmm...my backgound colour is blue and my word is purple in colour leh....u mean u cnt see? but see its ok leh....hmmm