Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My hamster babies alrdy 1month

the left side is pipi(father) and 2 of them is pipi daughter n son lo....cute ma?

she is bubu~ the only one is brown in colour. i love her very much. she is a super model. when i take up my hp take pic wif her. she sure give me a very gud pose...lolz...muakz~~

bubu again...haha..she is hiding inside the house....

tis is bubu when she is young.

drinking milk....so sad the mother was lost at last week. haiz...miss mao mao so much TT

baby grow up le.....tis pic took by Hocan de....got skill is different lolz...
Now, i still hv 6 hamsters. 5 babies and 1 hamster daddy, its was very sad tat my hamster mother was run away from my room or even my house. she is lost at last week, i shudnt put her in a box. haiz...its make me so sad n always miss her everynite. i still think tat she will come bac in some day? TT juz forget abt it...and protect the babies hamster most important. Next week, i will give away 2 hamster babies to Julie. she is my friend. i hope she can take gud care of my bao bei....haha...at last, i wan to say I MISS U MAO MAO......




No comments: