Monday, February 16, 2009

2009 Valentine's Day

his foot is inside the sand alrdy....tis means tat he is heavy weight~ lolz...

possing....==''

wa....wat is tat? i dnt knw how to say....

hehe ^^

dear is too hot, he find a big stone to block the sunlight...haha~~
p/s he get sunburn when he go home lolz....

its a bit dangerous to go up thr~~

yeah~~~

lolz~ he is trying to climb the giant stone~~ i oso got climb up thr oo....~~

DAMAI PURI

cool man....i like tis pic ^^

Tis is me. i took the pic myself...see my backgound, tat is Damai puri~~ haha~~

The swimming pool at Damai Puri~ nice rite?

i found tis fan at damai puri oso~ so cute~ dnt knw its gud to be used or nt leh?
haha..me again~ so hot ar....sit down take pic 1st~ hehe~

wa...nice rite? there is another side of damai puri~ normally tis 1 is for children. but i still saw some adults there~ hmm...still hv a lot of nice environment i didn take TT....nvm la....lets see wat i do for valentine's day. me n my bf went to permai at 9 am, only half an hour we reached thr. so fast rite? haha....=='' so we walked around, take pic, ply water(sea water) ,rest and eat. After that, we went home at 2pm. we went to cineplex at 3pm cos we nid to buy the movie tickets for 8.30pm movie. Then, we went home for rest lo....when 7pm we out again to hv dinner at FISH MARKET at spring. After tat, we went to watch movie den go home le lo..thx dear bring me go thr...i love u.hehe..wan to knw wat i him or wat he give me? The valentine's present i will post at nex time ya....hehe




No comments: