Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Paiseh....Now juz say happy new year....haha~~ so fast 2009 alrdy. wow.....i going 20 liao lo....old liao..somemore, fat oso TT. i still remember last year 2008 what i hv did. still very fresh from my mind...i still remember tat i waiting my SPM result n dear(bac from PLKN) in early 2008. After tat, i decided to take Quantity Surveying in diploma at UCS. So , it start in April 2008 until 2010 lo....i wish i can get my diploma cert. lo...however, its used a lot of my brain, bcos i nid to memories many things. Make me so stress during exam period. haiz....TT oh ya....cHinese new year is around the corner...how u prepare it? buy ur new clothes alrdy? start to clean ur house ? start to bake cookies for relative or friends? haha....u shud start to do it .....bcos juz left 3 weeks only....^^
Hey....if u knw or if u dnt kwn whr is my house oso nid to visit my house during chineese new year ooo~~~ i chia u eat the cookies tat i bake oo~~~ =p




No comments: