Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Angry~~


Isit me got car so i nid fetch all my friends when hanging out? but some of them got car licence alrdy. haiz....no see them say wan pick me out. i still nt independent, i still nid get pocket money from my parent. why always ask me out when no transport? when i say i cnt....wow....suddenly no reply me alrdy. i ask again....she reply me "no liao" ,'nvm' , or 'ntg'. and i reply her again.....she no reply me anymore... hmm...mayb they found another driver tat willing to pick them alrdy?? so rude leh....u dnt tink tat is hurt? if u can b polite to me i tink i will do. tot im so rich meh? haiz....i tink they is used to it as im their driver. always pick them go gai gai. BUT, Im force to do tat lo...cos they are my friends mah. NVM d...juz b polite ok le....

No comments: