Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy! Busy! busy!!

arhh~~ im nt going to col start from yesterday..hehe~ im a bad gal lai de!! so busy tis few days. dnt knw busy wat leh....make me so tired. let see wat i do for yesterday and 2day..?? yesterday, my dad back from Mukah( from his working area) den after dinner we went to THE SPRING buy new year shoe lo....so, i bought from lea centre, my sis bought from Viss and my bro is from Bata...lolz..after tat no money liao den go home le...Today, i escape from col oso...=p stay at home doing ntg in morning. i made cookies in afternoon lo...after tat, i go to slp at 5pm til 7pm....lolz..at nite, i went to kenyalang buy new yr tings lo...wa~~so many ppl oh! 2moro i hv to clean my house le...T.T my fingernail very kolian ar...dnt wanna break my fingernail again...by the way, the hamster cage so smelly in my room.....sian..really feel wan to clean, but i cnt move the babies....stil hv 4 days to go....i tink i will wash the cage duirng cny eve!! hehe~~~ maybe i will nt longer to update my blog le....i say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone 1st. hehe~~ KONG XI FA CAI~ remember visit my house during cny ya.....^^


p/s: hp keypad cacat(cnt press down) if wanna send msg to my hp, pls shorten ur msg ha~~ ^^




No comments: