Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recently

last week i went to Kl and genting with my friends
its was very very fun!! hahaha....nice trip for me ~~
http://www.facebook.com/Junoey#!/album.php?id=872870342&aid=613268
i couldnt explain everything here, photo will show u everything
but there is no pictures for genting outdoor
because i put my camera n wallet in my room ==
besides that, me and my friends were just wear short sleeve and short pant!!!
its was very very cold when wind blowing us =='' stupid lo..
everyone is looking at me complaining cold!! nvm....act as im suai pa lao..lolz
i will upload the pictures here when im free ya...sorry lo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
another thing is i gonna to leave soon TT
sad ar~~ i think i will miss my home very very much!!!
haiz...just try dnt think too much ba!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chinese new year coming soon!! left 6 days only!!
omg! i hvnt get my new shoe...haiz
i shop for many days still couldnt get a pair!
today i bought 2 clothes and 1 dress at spring...
hiak hiak hiak!! i still left shoe and cosmetic stuff lo..
and im finding PENCIL CASE NOW!!
i wan big big 1 in order to put my calculator..
hope tomorrow can find it...
oh ya oh ya!! today i go shopping alone o!!
he wants follow me but i refuse because he always ask me dnt buy! dnt buy! ==
and yet i didnt buy anything den go home!
i dnt wan this happen again...so i ask him dnt follow...hahaha!
anyways...
hope everyone new year have new hope!! hahaha really translate from mandrin
新年新希望!
新年快乐哦!







2 comments:

Hocan said...

dress?! haha... take photo with the dress during cny and upload let us see xD

Junoey said...

wapeh hocan!! u nvr see my wear dress?? ki si lang!!