Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Movie Marathon Part 2

The photo above is my friend (lip hong)
he is waiting to register and take the seat ticket...

our tickets
its quite far from the screen, but we still acceptable for the distance^^

they are given hand band to every participant too
it used to show tat we are participant in this program
and we used it when we enter the hall

view from my seat ^^
the program was started at 1pm and i leave at 11pm...
i leave with my friend and my bf was staying thr and continue for the contest
i have watched 5 movies in a row..
every movie end will be given 8 minutes rest ...
=='' well, the 8 minutes only enough for me to go to the toilet...swt..
when the dinner times comes, they given us longer time to eat( but still not enough la)
so, we were rush/run to the KFC and purchase a burger
this is my 1st time rush/run in a big shopping mall ==''
haha...i oso dnt care abt it bcos we are in the contest!!! lolz..

unfortunately, we have separate seat with my 2 friends...
they just next to my row...
well, if we sit together we cannot talk to each other too...
they are not allow us to chit chat, sharing food, play handphone,
close eyes more than 2 mins, sleeping...
if u want to go toilet, u must ask permission
and they will be 1 person following u to the toilet...^^

lastly, i told them i quit the contest..hehe
because i dnt think that i can win
i just join for fun..
its really fun and they gave me a goodies bag..hehe
there is a lot of things inside the goodies bag..
like digi t shirt, tissue, coupon,cosmetic bag and etc
i just show some of it in picture above...






No comments: