Friday, October 29, 2010

a excited day!!

finally i got my own laptop!!
yeah..im happy but nt lanc lar...
cos i no nid use my dad's laptop at living room le....
and i wait for so long seem my acer still in hospital now!!
haiz....sian ar.....2 mths alrdy!! wat is the prob??
the technician didnt put effort to help me fix it!!
still nid mahuan dear's aunty...really paiseh arh...
its ok..nex time buy gift for her ba...
hope my new dell dnt give me so much problem lar..
pls lar...i really scare of it ady!! at least nid stand for 3 yrs ba?? pls la...
and hor....
i can watch pps liao...wahahahaha *crazy*
but lazy do fyp liao lo...
monday got test lagi....*headache*
i tink i enjoy 2nite 1st...2moro juz do fyp lo....
omg...im talking to myself here...==''
anyways lar...goodnites liao...







No comments: