Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No more surf net on day light!!

well, i started my industrial training on last monday(4/1). haiz....i still cant used to it!! im sick after the 1st day! totally cant concentrate, omg!! i tot i can tahan till 5.30pm. but i cnt...my head very pain n sometime get dizzy. cos i didnt slept well and i even vomit in my room at nite..yuck! so disgusting lar!!! haiz...i mop the floor myself lo..since its was alrdy 12am every1 was sleep alrdy..haiz....i on half day leave lo...swt, juz start 1 day den on leave =='' so paiseh lar...kk, try to forget about it. today is 3rd day, i met my classmate during lunch time, he is work around my office area too. hope we can meet him next time again. ..hehe~
i hope my body wun get sick easily haiz~
i must protect myself,i dnt wan to get leave for tis 3 months!!
so...no more sick for me nw!!
i hope my life will getting better!!
still hv 1 mth plus for chinese new year~~
oh yeah!!

No comments: