Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finally i drop msg here!

im so boring now~~ i juz start my holidays few days ago!! yeap...im feel bored! when i hv class i say i nid holidays...when i got my holidays but i say im boring!! =='' yea!! i like to make complain! haiz....wat attitude like tis? nah...always got many reason to my problems....reason reason n reason!! so much reason for wat? blame urself b4 u blame ppl lar(saying myself)....im lost...dnt knw y leh? everyday day dreaming!!! tink too much? maybe lo....
i wan find back myself tat always talk n laugh....but sometime i dnt hv any idea or topic to talk wif my friends leh....how come? aih...i dnt wan to grow up lar......


2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Dont be soooo stress! Cheer up, find me if there's anything okay?

Junoey said...

hey! jing siang, thank you so much~~~