Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday

hmm....today i wake up at 12.20pm~
still dare to say out...=x
haiz....over slept bah~~
my class start at 1pm...
when i knw the time i really feel very kintio lo..
bcos i nt yt get prepared...stil nid go pick my pig =x
oopps...salah kata...is my dear...haha~
i guess he wun read tis post...
cos his laptop was broken the other day @@
pity lo...i cnt chat wif him thru msn...TT
kk...forget abt it..
well, when i step onto my college...
i juz realize tat i put my hp inside my car ==''
aih....kena go down by lift and walk few distance to reach my car and take my hp!

at nite, i went to eat Free ice at Igloo wif a friend
nt every1 got free lar...
u hv to buy privilege book to get the coupon for free ice in ur birthday mth
2moro is her birthday...
so i cia her eat a slice of cappuccino cheese cake from secret recipe..
and a present share wif friends..
she oso gave me my birthday present lo...
is a pretty bag..love it very much...thx ya
i ask her...y wan buy so exp gift for me?
she said: no mah, other ppl hv to consider liao, but u so long de friend liao...nvm lar
plus, next yr maybe i going out to study , nt at kch.. bla bla bla~~
omg, i juz bought her a polo PDI shirt yet still share wif friend kok...
how paiseh am i?
den i tink if i pokkai oso wan do sumting for her...
after we leave igloo, i went to spring to buy cake for her
a slice of cake nia....if compare wif tat bag..??
haiz.....her family got financial problem, she still can buy me a pricy present..
really ......dnt knw how to say le...
i will always put her in my heart....
once again, thx ya Fiona.








2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

So touched~ Btw, her birthday? why give you bag?

Junoey said...

cos after 1 week is my birthday lo...den she give me 1st..