Friday, May 8, 2009

FINALLY

FINALLY
i can online again~~
yu~~hu~~~
oh yeah~ lolz~
i hv to say goodbye to my old modem~
and say welcome to my new modem~ hihi~
tat cost my dad Rm250~
damn lightning ar....
y wan attack my dear modem?
herh!!
hmm....lets see wat i did for tis week without online~
lolz~ acually got on msn lar....using hp.
free de kok~ nt bad lar~
but very lag lo~
tis week i felt very very tired and stress~
haiz....stress wat? test n assignment and somemore tutorial lo~
acually i look like over kintio~ nt i wan tat kintio lar~
i dnt knw y me always so stress de if got test~
i cnt slp well the nite b4 the test~haiz~sien~
i hv 2 test, many tutorial and 1 assignment due day on tis week~
nex week same too~
haiz~~my building quantities test failed liao lo..( i tink) haiz~
wish me good luck for my PLANNING BUILDING BY LAWS TEST for nex week~
stay turn ya~~ i will update soon~ ^^





No comments: