Friday, October 24, 2008

UCS Prom Nite 2008

Yeah!!

Bel & me at toilet......wahaha~~~~

acting cute~~ haha~~

acting cute again....wahaha~~~ cute me? cute leh? = =''


Andy, Heidi, yu lin, bel , me , Raymond n Jun


4 gals~~ the background is very nice n romantic...hehe =p

me n dear ........................

yeah.....after dinner le.....everyone had left alrdy....haha....we are the last group taking pic thr


group picture

i expect him to be a prom king.....but the prom king goes to Kelvin. hehe...nt bad too...handsome n smart.


on stage took tis pic...


the background on the stage

group pic wif Jun (downstairs)
group pic wif yee kai.....peace~~~

Yee....yee kai n ben is gay ........
wahaha........joking............

posing.....lol....wat the....??

omg.......


haha....The prom nite was held at Links restaurant. start at 7pm finish at 10pm. I had fun wif my friends hehe~~ i had enjoyed the buffet. its taste ....hmmm....nt bad lo...i like the soup n the fish nia...Unfortunately, i seat very far away from the stage, caused me cnt see wat is happening on the stage. i heard some ppl singing, laughing around on the stage. oh ya....when lucky draw time, i get a tupperware hamper haha......so lucky! bside tat, jun oso get 1gb pendrive...hehe
i wont forget tat nite when i spend wif all of them.....

No comments: