Saturday, September 27, 2008

my birthday~22 september

foods~~ lolz~ dear bring me go garden restaurant (opp lim kok wing) eat steamboat ~ acually nt really nice~ haha~~ nex time dnt go liao~~ its cost Rm 25 per person.


a big surprise after dinner.
when i went bac home. i saw a man was in front of my house. oh my god, tat is poh chun. he says 'surprise n happy birthday to me' . wat the~~ he walk to my house juz say happy birthay to me n walk bac. and his house at pending , my house at tabuan. walao eh...

after i go inside my house, dear covered my eyes using his belt. arh..too tight liao...pain ar~ den he bring me to garden. after tis, he asked me open my eyes n i saw tis on the floor(see pic)~ wa~ so beautiful. after took pic. he covered my eyes again~ aduh~~ after few minute..i open my eyes...i saw fiona holding a cake, lang and ah ko. they started sing birthday song...lolz tis an 'idea' from fiona...thx a lot ya~~ hehe~~


tis is outside my house(garden), the deng lung is made from yun, fiona , lang and ling~
lolz~~ the hat cute bo? ~~ hehe~~~(dnt knw made from who)

thx~~ ah ko, fiona ,lang and dear ~~ muakz~~

No comments: